Tokamak Network supports an L2-based blockchain network for different dapps and the native launchpad platform, TONstarter, to effectively run the TON⇆TONStarter ecosystem.
The image below summarizes how Tokamak Network's services are connected with different tokens forms of TOS tokens. The spinning wheels represent how Tokamak Network, an L2-based blockchain network, and TONStarter, the native launchpad platform work together to build the TON⇆TONStarter ecosystem.
- TON: TON is Tokamak Network's native token and can be swapped with other project tokens that live within Tokamak Network's ecosystem.
- TONStarter: TONStarter is the native launchpad platform connected with Tokamak network. You can stake TON to earn TOS, and stake TOS to earn sTOS to participate in project funding.
TON⇆TONStarter ecosystem is accelerated by TOS token's utility (red part).
- TOS: TOS is TONStarter's native token that can be staked to use for different functions offered in TONStarter.
- sTOS: sTOS is TONStarter's governance token that can be earned from staking TOS with a lock-up period of up to 156 weeks. You can also earn sTOS from bonding by specifying a lock-up period longer than 1 week. sTOS also allows you to invest more (than others, without sTOS) for any new projects onboarding on TONStarter.
- LTOS: If you stake TOS, you earn LTOS based on the LTOS index, the swap ratio between LTOS and TOS. LTOS index is increased every 8 hours to give interest to LTOS holders. For example, suppose LTOS index is 2.0 TOS; then, if you stake 100 TOS, you will get 100/2 = 50 LTOS. Suppose that LTOS index is increased to 3.0; then you can unstake your 50 LTOS for 3*50 = 150 TOS, which means you have earned 50 TOS from staking your TOS.
- Bond: Bond allows users to purchase TOS cheaper price at a cost of setting a lock-up period, where the user cannot utilize the TOS from bonding for at least 5 days. If the lock-up period is at least 1 week, the user also receives sTOS. All TOS earned from bonds are automatically staked as LTOS and can be unstaked after the lock-up period. This means that any TOS from bonding earns interest immediately and will keep earning interest as long as it is not unstaked, even after the lock-up period is passed.
- dTOS: dTOS is an incentive token for staking liquidity that can discount the cost of bonding. It will be the cornerstone for building deep liquidity for any onboarding projects. This feature is not introduced yet.
- LTOS provides interest for staking, sTOS allows TONStarter's governance participation and additional funding for new projects onboarding to TONStareter, and dTOS will provide a cornerstone to providing deep liquidity for all projects onboarded in TONStarter.
- TOS token utility is designed to accelerate the development of TON⇆TONStarter ecosystem, so and any development in TONStarter is directly reflected in TON⇆TONStarter ecosystem.